St Johns Park Blackheath SE3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Newly Renovated
- One Double Bedroom
- Offered Furnished
- Free Street Parking
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
- Bright and Spacious
- Fantastic Location
The accommodation comprises, bright reception room with new furnishings and parquet flooring, new modern fitted kitchen, large bright bedroom with fitted wardrobes and desk/work station area & modern bathroom with shower over bath.
The property is offered furnished or unfurnished and is available immediately. The block has beautifully maintained communal gardens and located within a short walk of the shops and amenities of Blackheath Standard. 0.7 miles to both Westcombe Park Station and Blackheath main line station with journey times of less than 20 minutes to London Cannon Street. Local schools being 0.4 miles away Invicta and John Roan.
Council Tax Band C (Approx £1,200.87 per annum)
Energy Efficiency Rating D.
St Johns Park Blackheath SE3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westcombe Park Station0.7 miles
- Blackheath Station0.7 miles
- Maze Hill Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P249592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Blackheath Standard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.