Queens Road Teddington TW11
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Finished to a high standard
- Two double bedrooms
- Fully-fitted kitchen
- Open plan kitchen/reception
- En-suite shower room
- Separate Shower Room
- Private Terrace
Located just a short walk to Teddington Station (Overground) and around 36 minutes to Waterloo. From chic coffee shops and trendy local gastro-pubs to master butchers artisan bakeries and quaint antique shops, the High Street offers an eclectic range of high-end independent stores and intimate restaurants. When you want to get away from it all, Bushy Park, the jewel in Teddington's crown is just moments from your new home.
***Please note these photographs demonstrate the layout and finish of a apartment within the development. The sizes, prices, layouts and finishes of each apartment will vary.
Queens Road Teddington TW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Teddington Station0.3 miles
- Fulwell Station0.7 miles
- Strawberry Hill Station0.9 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P224943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Lettings, Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.