Dixons Green Road, Dudley
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- 4x Flats Plus Land With Two PLOTS For Development
- Previous Planning (Lapsed)
DETACHED unit consisting of 4 flats (3x 1 bed and 1x 2 bed) generating £21,270 per annum. With Front and Rear access and OFF STREET Parking to the Rear. The Flats are FULLY TENANTED with LONG TERM Tenants.
LAND Consisting of 2 PLOTS with lapsed planning permission for 2 blocks of flats containing 6 units in total with a GDV of £680,000 or alternatively an annual rental income of £44,400 (gross yield based in asking prices).
Dixons Green Road, Dudley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dudley Port Station1.6 miles
- Tipton Station1.7 miles
- Old Hill Station2.5 miles
About the agent
G&T Properties is a company that is bringing a whole new philosophy to the residential sales and lettings market place. Having experienced the poor quality services currently on offer as well as the expensiveness of these services we have decided to do things differently. We believe our way is the right way! THE “G&T” WAY!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.