Britannia Terrace, Gainsborough
- Mid Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms
- Additional Box Room
- Dining Room
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Achieving a Rental Income of £395 PCM
upvc double glazed door to the
Entrance Hallway Understairs store cupboard
LOUNGE 13' 3" x 10' 10" (4.04m x 3.3m) Approx With upvc double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator and laminate flooring.
Separate Dining Room 13' 4" x 11' 1" (4.06m x 3.38m) Approx With a concealed staircase to the 1st floor. Radiator laminate flooring and upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
KITCHEN 9' 1" x 5' 9" (2.77m x 1.75m) Approx With range of units to the base and high level with rolled edge work surface and inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Wall mounted central heating boiler. upvc double glazed doorway and window to the side elevation.
Landing. Useful store cupboard.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 3" x 10' 11" (4.04m x 3.33m) Approx With upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 11" x 8' 11" (3.33m x 2.72m) Approx With upvc double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator.
Box Room 8' 0" x 5' 11" (2.44m x 1.8m) Approx upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bathroom. With a white 3 piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath. Tiled splash backs.
Outside. Enclosed rear yard
Britannia Terrace, Gainsborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gainsborough Central Station0.3 miles
- Gainsborough Lea Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Established in 1986 and launched as a franchise in 1995 it hasn't taken Martin & Co long to become one of the UK's leading residential lettings and property management businesses. Whether we're helping our landlords' businesses to let their properties or finding our tenants houses and flats to rent, Martin & Co will always pay attention to our client's specific needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100534008694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Gainsborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.