Colebrook Lane, Loughton, IG10
- Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Walk-in Wardrobe to Bedroom One
- 18ft Lounge/Diner
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Gardens
- Close to Hereward Primary School
- Chain Free
This spacious two bedroom flat which is being sold chain free would make a perfect investment or first home. The property is ideally located close to open playing fields and kids playground while also being opposite the popular Hereward Primary School. There is a walk-in wardrobe to the main bedroom; an 18ft lounge/diner; allocated parking; and communal gardens.
Loft hatch. Storage cupboard. Ceiling light point.
18' 4" x 10' 3" (5.59m x 3.12m) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Ceiling light point. Wall light points.
8' 2" x 7' 5" (2.49m x 2.26m) Fitted with wall and base units. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Worktop with tiled splashbacks. Space for cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Ceiling light point. Double glazed window to rear aspect.
11' 2" x 8' 5" (3.40m x 2.57m) Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted carpet. Walk-in wardrobe with wash basin with mixer tap. Wall light points.
11' 1" x 5' 8" (3.38m x 1.73m) Double glazed window to front aspect. Built-in cupboard. Fitted carpet. Wall light point.
8' 0" x 6' 7" (2.44m x 2.01m) Suite comprises bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower head, controls and attachment; pedestal wash basin with mixer tap; and close coupled WC. Tiled walls. Storage cupboard. Ceiling light point. Double glazed obscure window to side aspect.
Colebrook Lane, Loughton, IG10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Theydon Bois Station0.9 miles
- Debden Station1.0 miles
- Loughton Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced seller, Woodbury Homes is guaranteed to provide you with a new experience that you shall not forget. With an honest approach using the latest technology and good old fashioned values, we believe that this is the most important guide in enabling us to provide you with a very satisfying and happy move.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19444302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodbury Homes, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.