Dimsdale Road, BIRMINGHAM
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- BARTLEY GREEN
- EPC RATING D
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS MODERN KICTHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- NEWLY RENOVATED
- AVAILABLE OCTOBER
*** ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE***
A modern three bedroom house situated on a quiet road in Bartley Green, within walking distance of many schools. Call us now on to arrange a Viewing.
THIS PROPERTY SHOULD NOT BE MISSED!
***ZERO DEPOSIT GUARANTEE OPTION AVAILABLE***
A modern and recently renovated three bedroom house situated on a quiet road in Bartley Green, within walking distance of many schools. Call us now on to arrange a Viewing.
The Property has a large rear garden and inside the property consists of a large living room, large BRAND NEW kitchen and downstairs modern family bathroom with bath and seperate shower cubicle. On the first floor there are three really good size bedrooms. The property benefits from Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing throughout.
Within walking distance are : * Northfield train station, * St Brigid's Catholic Primary School, * The Orchards Primary Academy, * Bellfield Infant School (NC), * Bellfield Junior SU School, * St Brigid's Catholic Primary School, * Merritts Brook Primary E-ACT Academy, * Longwill A Primary School for Deaf Children, * Victoria School, * The Meadows Primary School
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Dimsdale Road, BIRMINGHAM
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northfield Station1.1 miles
- Longbridge Station1.2 miles
- Kings Norton Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Harborne Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Harborne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too!
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference P2496M1021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways - Lettings, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.