Chelsea Avenue, Bispham, Blackpool, FY2
- GROUND FLOOR TOILET
- SHORT DISTANCE TO BOTH LOCAL PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS
- EASY ACCESS TO ALL TRANSPORT LINKS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 4 BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO POULTON
- SHORT DISTANCE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES AND SHOPS
The ground floor of the property offers a spacious living room, modern kitchen with dining area, breakfast bar and various integrated appliances including space for a washing machine, downstairs w/c and a large dining/living room with imposing bay windows to brighten and warm the room, feature fireplace for a cosy winters night in and French doors leading out into the rear garden making it the perfect home for hosting and entertaining friends and family all year round. The 1st floor of the property consists of a spacious main bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes and cabinets that was done in 2017, modern 3 piece family bathroom, two more double bedrooms with large windows to brighten and warm the rooms with fitted wardrobes also in one and finally a single bedroom that is currently being used as a study.
Externally, the property boasts ample off-street parking via the driveway and a low maintenance garden to the front of the property. Towards the rear of the property is a professionally landscaped garden with a mixture of decking and Indian paving, perfect for sitting in during the summer months. This home also benefits from full gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout.
This home has been well presented throughout and viewings are HIGHLY recommended. CALL UNIQUE THORNTON TODAY TO SECURE YOUR VIEWING! EPC Grade - Awaiting.
RECEPTION ROOM - 3.49 x 5.47 - at max m (11′5″ x 17′11″ ft)
LIVING ROOM - 3.41 x 3.33 - at max m (11′2″ x 10′11″ ft)
DINING ROOM - 3.19 x 3.82 - at max m (10′6″ x 12′6″ ft)
KITCHEN - 5.49 x 4.21 - at max m (18′0″ x 13′10″ ft)
PORCH - 1.84 x 1.08 - at max m (6′0″ x 3′7″ ft)
HALLWAY - 1.89 x 4.20 - at max m (6′2″ x 13′9″ ft)
BEDROOM ONE - 3.32 x 3.19 - at max m (10′11″ x 10′6″ ft)
BEDROOM TWO - 3.96 x 3.18 - at max m (12′12″ x 10′5″ ft)
BEDROOM THREE - 5.21 x 3.44 - at max m (17′1″ x 11′3″ ft)
BEDROOM FOUR - 2.06 x 1.94 - at max m (6′9″ x 6′4″ ft)
BATHROOM - 2.28 x 1.84 - at max m (7′6″ x 6′0″ ft)
LANDING - 2.15 x 1.90 - at max m (7′1″ x 6′3″ ft)
Chelsea Avenue, Bispham, Blackpool, FY2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Layton Station0.1 miles
- Blackpool North Station1.2 miles
- Poulton-le-Fylde Station1.9 miles
About the agent
At Unique Estate Agency we pride ourselves on our truly unique approach to selling or letting your property.
Having opened our doors in 2016 we now have 3 state of the art offices strategically located across the Fylde Coast. Our rapid growth is down to our dedication, expertise and most of all our client’s recommendations and referrals.
We offer an amazing quality of service using our excellent web-site and brilliant agency software, we have combined a quality of service with gre
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Unique Estate Agency Ltd, Thornton Cleveleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.