Lukintone Close, Loughton, IG10
- Three Bedroom Terraced Family Home
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Lounge open to Dining Area
- 14ft Kitchen
- 16ft Garage and Off Street Parking
- 49ft South West Facing Rear Garden
- Potential to Extend, Subject to the Usual Planning Consents
- Short Walk to Loughton Central Line Station and High Road Shops
- Roding Valley Nature Reserve Nearby
- Chain Free
Beautifully decorated and located within a quiet cul-de-sac location within moments of Loughton Central Line station lies this impressive three bedroom family home. The property has a 22ft lounge/diner; a 14ft kitchen; an en-suite shower to the master; off street parking for two cars; and a lovely 49ft south west facing rear garden. There is potential to extend into the 16ft garage to create an open plan kitchen and also to the rear, subject to the usual planning consents. Set within the highly sought after development of Hanbury Park, Loughton High Road shops and Roding Valley Nature Reserve are also nearby.
22' 8" x 13' 0" > 7' 4" (6.91m x 3.96m) Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects. Radiators. Understairs storage cupboard. Spotlights.
14' 6" x 7' 8" (4.42m x 2.34m) Fitted with wall and base units. Sink with mixer tap. Integral five ring gas hob, oven and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Tiled flooring. Double glazed windows to rear aspect. Ceiling light point. Door to rear garden.
Loft access. Fitted carpet. Spotlights. Airing cupboard.
11' 0" x 9' 8" (3.35m x 2.95m) Double glazed window to front aspect. Walk-in wardrobe. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Spotlights.
En Suite Shower Room
7' 9" x 4' 2" (2.36m x 1.27m) Suite comprises tiled shower cubicle with shower head, controls and attachment; pedestal wash basin with mixer tap; and close coupled WC. Tiled flooring. Heated towel rail. Obscure double glazed window to front aspect. Spotlights. Loft hatch.
9' 7" x 7' 11" (2.92m x 2.41m) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobe. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Spotlights.
9' 8" x 6' 4" (2.95m x 1.93m) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built-in wardrobe. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Spotlights.
6' 2" x 6' 1" (1.88m x 1.85m) Suite comprises of bath with mixer tap and shower attachment; pedestal wash basin; and close coupled WC. Tiled flooring. Heated towel rail. Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect. Ceiling light point.
Paved providing off street parking for two cars.
49' 0" x 34' 0" > 23' 0" (14.94m x 10.36m) The garden commences with a patio leading to a decked and lawn area. Timber shed to the rear.
16' 7" x 8' 1" (5.05m x 2.46m) Ceiling light point.
Lukintone Close, Loughton, IG10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughton Station0.2 miles
- Buckhurst Hill Station0.9 miles
- Debden Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced seller, Woodbury Homes is guaranteed to provide you with a new experience that you shall not forget. With an honest approach using the latest technology and good old fashioned values, we believe that this is the most important guide in enabling us to provide you with a very satisfying and happy move.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21368505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodbury Homes, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.