Balcombe Road, Haywards Heath
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
- Individual 3 bedroom detached character home - Great location close to the railway station (0.6 miles)
- Easy walk to Harlands Primary School & countryside - Warden Park Secondary Academy catchment area
- For sale with no onward chain
- Potential for extending STPP
- 80' x 30' Front garden/driveway area - 30' x 30' fully enclosed rear garden
- Large double aspect living room - Family sized kitchen/breakfast room
- Full width double glazed conservatory with underfloor heating - Rear lobby and cloakroom
- Main bedroom with en-suite bathroom - 2 further bedrooms and shower room
- EPC: C Council Tax Band: E
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
A former coach house converted into an individual detached character house ideally placed on the northern side of town within a 10 minute walk of the railway station, Harlands primary school and countryside. It is believed that the property was once the Coach House to the large Victorian house next door (No.16) and the first floor was added between 1920 and 1950. The current family bought the property in the 1990s when the ground and first floor accommodation were arranged as large open plan spaces and have created the room layouts as you see them today. The first floor accommodation has beautiful Herringbone wood block flooring and very high ceilings. The property offers great potential to be extended to the front or rear STPP. Outside: there is a long front garden area which measures approximately 80’ long by 30’ wide and is predominantly arranged as a large gravelled parking area but this could be sacrificed to make a bigger front garden area if required. The rear garden is fully enclosed and beautifully laid out measuring 30‘ x 30‘. The property is offered a sale with no onward chain.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Balcombe Road, Haywards Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station0.6 miles
- Balcombe Station3.2 miles
- Wivelsfield Station3.5 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool of potential
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1539097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.