Summerhill Close, Haywards Heath
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO
- Beautiful home in prime cul-de-sac location
- 10-15 mins walk to the railway station - Close to Clough's Delicatessen and the Witch Inn pub/restaurant
- Blackthorns Primary School catchment area
- Immaculate accommodation over 3 floors
- Fabulous kitchen/living area with bi-folding doors out to the garden
- Double aspect sitting room with fireplace Separate study/playroom and big utility room
- Main bedroom with dressing area & en-suite shower - 3 further big bedrooms and family bathroom
- Plenty of driveway parking
- EPC: C Council Tax Band: G
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO
An extended and beautifully refurbished detached character house in this private cul-de-sac location on the Haywards Heath/Lindfield borders near to good schools and within a 10-15 minute walk of the railway station. The present owners bought the property from Mansell McTaggart in 2011 and since that time have embarked on a major refurbishment programme and extensions to create a truly beautiful family home in this highly desirable private cul-de-sac. The accommodation spans 3 floors and on the ground floor comprises: an enormous T shaped kitchen/living area fitted with a modern range of units, integrated appliances, black granite worktops, ample space for table, chairs and sofas with 2 sets of bi-folding doors leading onto the rear garden. In addition there is a sitting room with open fireplace, large study or playroom, utility room and downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor: there is a main bedroom with dressing area and en-suite shower room, 2 further double size bedrooms, a family bathroom with a further large bedroom on the top floor which enjoys a great outlook over the wooded area to the front of the house. Outside: the area to the front of the house measures 60‘ x 30‘ and comprises a brick paved driveway, area of garden with ornamental pond and the owners have gone to great expense to have some paving laid around either side of the house which leads round to the 46‘ x 46‘ L shaped rear garden with area of lawn, raised beds with productive vegetable garden and a small potting shed, the whole being fully enclosed by fencing.Private roadResidents pay around £125-£150 per year to the Road Fund.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Summerhill Close, Haywards Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station0.5 miles
- Wivelsfield Station3.4 miles
- Balcombe Station3.6 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool of potential
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7408451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.