Aston Reach, Broughton, Aylesbury
- READY TO MOVE THIS YEAR
- AVAILABLE DECEMBER 2021
- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- SOUGHT AFTER SOUTH SIDE
- CLOSE TO A41
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE*
NEW RELEASE. 1 & 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS FOR SALE. ALLOCATED PARKING. SOUGHT AFTER SOUTH SIDE LOCATION CLOSE TO A41.
Offering a collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments , located less than 3 miles from Aylesbury town centre.* Whether you're a first-time buyer or looking for more space,we have the home for you at Aston Reach. Offering the appeal of a traditional English town filled with modern amenities, this market town makes the ideal home. Held three times per week in the central square of the town centre, the local market presents the perfect opportunity to explore the cobbled streets and to admire the array of Georgian, Jacobean and Tudor architecture that is dotted throughout the town. For something more peaceful, Vale Park is the ideal spot for spending time with friends and family. Plus, with various events held throughout the year, there’s something for everyone in Aylesbury.
Offering a collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2–5 bedroom houses, located less than 3 miles from Aylesbury town centre.* Whether you’re a first-time buyer or looking for more space,we have the home for you at Aston Reach. Offering the appeal of a traditional English town filled with modern amenities, this market town makes the ideal home. Held three times per week in the central square of the town centre, the local market presents the perfect opportunity to explore the cobbled streets and to admire the array of Georgian, Jacobean and Tudor architecture that is dotted throughout the town. For something more peaceful, Vale Park is the ideal spot for spending time with friends and family. Plus, with various events held throughout the year, there’s something for everyone in Aylesbury.
Photos used are CGI images and some images are showhome/example photos that may not be actual internal pictures and are subject to change, Measurements, Pictures and floorplans are provided by the developer.
* Help to buy available subject to criteria.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Aston Reach, Broughton, Aylesbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aylesbury Station1.7 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station2.0 miles
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Aylesbury Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Aylesbury
Our team know the area and the market
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL112465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.