Raglan Street, Hull, HU5
- Close to public transport
- Fitted Kitchen
- Shops and Amenities Nearby
- Two Double Bedrooms
- No Chain - Vacant Possession
- Schools Nearby
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Modern Shower Room
- Rear Garden.
Briefly comprising, an entrance hall to a long through lounge with good accommodation for living and dining furniture and a fitted kitchen with base units and mounted cupboards to 3 sides and an external door to the garden. A staircase from the entrance hall extends to a landing with loft access, 2 double bedrooms and a recently fitted shower room with a double cubicle, a basin, a WC and an airing cupboard. Externally, a side passage links the front and the back of the house and attached to the building is a secure brick outhouse with power points. Gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and a re-tiled roof make this the perfect family home for first time buyers and a serious consideration for investment buyers.
PLEASE SEE THE DETAILED FLOOR PLAN, PHOTOS AND THE 360 DEGREE VIRTUAL TOUR TO GET THE FULL PICTURE.
Newland Avenue and the surrounding area is famous for its warm welcome, generous hospitality and irresistible charm. Its a diverse mix of never-left locals, out-of-town students and graduates who now call it home. Its a buzz of bars, clubs and coffee shops. A host of boutiques, delis and restaurants. Within a stroll of the University and only five minutes drive or bus ride away from more art, culture and shopping in the city centre.
Raglan Street, Hull, HU5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hull Station1.6 miles
- Cottingham Station2.2 miles
- New Holland Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Lime Property, the Award Winning Estate and Letting Agents In Hull & East Yorkshire, helping you to manage, rent or sell your property with expert knowledge of the local area.
The modern way to sell your house.
We have always had our own way of doing things and the creation of a more modern method of selling seemed to be the next logical step. Our aim is to provide a solution for people who want to control their sale w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 462200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lime Property, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.