Thorgam Court, Grimsby, DN31
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Centrally located to local amenities
- Allocated Parking
- Ideal Investment or First Time Buy
- Potential Rental Income of Circa £450 PCM
- Minimal Renovations Required
- Must Be Viewed
- EPC Rating: E
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with DDM Residential
while being centrally located and situated nearby to Bus links as well as local amenities. With a potential rental income of circa £450 PCM this one is not to be missed out on.
The property briefly comprises; communal entrance hall, providing stairs leading to this first floor flat. Entrance door opens into entrance hall, granting access to fully fitted kitchen, lounge/diner and two double bedrooms served by family bathroom with three piece suite.
Externally benefitting from allocated parking for one vehicle and a communal garden.
Thorgam Court, Grimsby, DN31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grimsby Town Station0.4 miles
- Grimsby Docks Station1.0 miles
- Great Coates Station1.6 miles
About the agent
We are the largest independent estate agency in the region for a reason..
Established in 1889, DDM Residential specialises in house sales across the property spectrum ranging from small terraced homes, apartments, new builds and plots of land right through to traditional houses and 'Premier Homes'.
Selling or buying, you are more than likely to be involved in one of the biggest events of your life. Therefore, it is not too much
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GRS210469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.