Whyteleafe Grove, Caterham
- Reserve off plan now! A brand new private development with a 10 year Premier Guarantee
- Bespoke shaker style kitchens with Siemens integrated appliances
- Contemporary bathrooms complete with Minoli tiling
- Fitted wardrobes to bedrooms 1 and 2 (3 in 4 bedroom homes)
- Allocated parking & EV charger Points
- An excellent range of local schools and transport links close by
- * CGI photography is for illustrative purposes only. Internal imagery is of a typical Antler Homes and is for indicative purposes only. *
*SHOW HOME LAUNCH IN DECEMBER*Introducing Whyteleafe Grove an exclusive collection of 48, three and four bedroom stylish homes which are nestled within a private location, surrounded by leafy scenery. Serviced with excellent commuter links, well known schools and the amenities of bustling Caterham
Barnard Marcus are proud to be working alongside the award winning Antler Homes launching Whyteleafe Grove. This development offers beautiful homes combining traditional elegance with modern comforts and superior quality. This attractive development of family homes, is set within a tree-lined road within Caterham on the Hill.
The area itself is well positioned to have a balanced, working home lifestyle. Enjoy the best of both worlds with the quaint countryside perks of Surrey and the nearby transport links into London at your convenience. Whyteleafe, Warlingham and Caterham train stations are within walking distance which offer great services in and around central London with London Bridge being accessible in approximately 33 minutes. Junction 6 of the M25 is around 3 miles away, providing access to Gatwick Airport and the rest of the motorway. Caterham town centre is just over a mile away which provides a variety of shops, excellent cafés and restaurants to include Waitrose, Costa Coffee and the well renowned Casa Lola's Spanish Tapas restaurant. Caterham on the Hill is perfect for families with excellent state schools and private schools abound. This is a fantastic area for its extensive parks and leisure facilities which are accommodated within a short journey from the development and offers various clubs for all ages making the area diverse for all.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Whyteleafe Grove, Caterham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whyteleafe South Station0.7 miles
- Upper Warlingham Station0.9 miles
- Whyteleafe Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Sanderstead Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Sanderstead
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN105647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.