Fernshaw Close, Fernshaw Road, London, SW10
- Spectacular double height reception room with 5.3 metre ceiling heights
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Discrete and secluded setting
- Off-street parking for one car
- Located behind the Fulham Road
- EPC Rating = C
Of particular note is the spectacular double height reception room that boasts magnificent 5.3 metre ceiling heights which creates a highly unusual entertaining space, with a cinema area and a spacious gym.
The ground floor offers magnificent inter-connecting living space to include an extremely well-appointed drawing room, a well laid out Bulthaup kitchen with breakfast bar that, along with a generous dining room, enjoys immediate access out onto the garden. In addition to this space, there is also a large study area with space for two desks, a guest WC and a separate cloakroom.
The master bedroom suite occupies a large part of the first floor and has a generous dressing room and ensuite bathroom. Secondary bedrooms include an ensuite double bedroom on the first floor level and two further children’s bedrooms, one of which has its own private roof terrace, on the second floor level and sharing one bathroom. In addition to this, there is a guest bedroom suite on the lower ground floor level which has separate access out to the street.
Set in its own generous private garden, and accessed via a secure and private pathway, the house occupies a large plot of land that gives the property great width and large, well-proportioned bright rooms throughout.
One Fernshaw Close sits at the northern end of Fernshaw Road and has excellent access to a variety of local amenities and transport links. There is easy access to the M4 motorway, Heathrow Airport and the west of England, as well as several public transport links with bus routes on the Fulham Road and King’s Road.
In addition to this the house is within close proximity to Fulham Broadway and Earls Court tube stations.
The house is a short distance from the ever-popular ‘Beach’ section of the Fulham Road, which offers a variety of shops and restaurants, as well as being within striking distance of the King’s Road and all that it has to offer, with its fantastic range of shops and restaurants.
Square Footage: 3,597 sq ft
Fernshaw Close, Fernshaw Road, London, SW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fulham Broadway Station0.5 miles
- West Brompton Station0.6 miles
- Imperial Wharf Station0.6 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SLH210142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.