Bridge Hill, Hacklinge, Nr Deal, Kent
- Large detached house on the outskirts of Deal
- Double garage and gated driveway
- Recently updated shower room
- Flexible accommodation within the main house and additional studio above garage
- Large mature gardens which wrap around the property
- EPC energy rating E
- Front Porch: 7'7 x 7'1 (2.31m x 2.16m)
- Sitting Room: 27'1 x 14'11 (8.26m x 4.55m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 22'9 x 9'9 (6.94m x 2.97m)
- Dining Area: 22'3 x 14'6 (6.79m x 4.42m)
- Garden Room: 9'2 x 8'7 (2.80m x 2.62m)
- Utility Room: 10'3 x 6'7 (3.13m x 2.01m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Snug: 13'9 x 10'0 (4.19m x 3.05m)
- Study: 13'6 x 10'8 (4.12m x 3.25m)
- Conservatory: 26'11 x 9'8 (8.21m x 2.95m)
- Double Garage
- Main Bedroom: 14'10 x 14'9 up to fitted wardrobes (4.52m x 4.50m)
- En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 x 11'8 up to fitted wardrobes (3.84m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 3: 15'3 x 8'10 (4.65m x 2.69m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 4: 8'5 x 7'9 (2.57m x 2.36m)
- Shower Room
- Studio: 16'4 x 11'6 (4.98m x 3.51m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Bridge Hill, Hacklinge, Nr Deal, Kent
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Deal Station2.1 miles
- Sandwich Station2.5 miles
- Walmer Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Wards, we believe it’s a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we’re here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better than we ca
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 10624207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Deal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.