Wright Street, Hull
- CITY CENTRE FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO JULIET BALCONIES
- SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- TENANT IN-SITU - ACHIEVING £495 PCM
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Humber Sales & Lettings Limited
Offering a range of shops, restaurants and all the city centre amenities on your doorstep, with fantastic transport links in and out of the city with the bus/train station being only a short walk away.
The accommodation briefly comprises of - secure communal entrance, entrance hall, open plan lounge and kitchen with integrated appliances, bathroom and TWO bedrooms. The property also benefits from gas central heating.
With tenant in-situ. Currently achieving £495 pcm.
Entrance Hall - A very spacious and welcoming entrance hall with wall mounted radiator, two storage cupboards and an intercom.
Lounge / Kitchen - 4.6 x 4.1 (15'1" x 13'5") - A beautifully bright open plan kitchen and living area, complete with a range of wall and base units, integrated electric oven and hob with overhead extractor fan, integrated full size dishwasher and fridge.
UPVC double glazed window to the side and rear elevation along with french doors with Juliet balcony, two wall mounted radiators and TV point.
Bathroom - UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, bath with over head shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC and heated towel rail radiator.
Master Bedroom - 2.7 x 3.2 (8'10" x 10'5") - UPVC French doors with Juliet balcony and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 3.7 max x 2.6 (12'1" max x 8'6") - UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, wall mounted radiator and TV point.
Further Information - Serv Charge - £675 pa
Ground Rent - £175 pa
Lease - 199 years from 1st Jan 2008
Current rental achieved - £495.00 pcm
BrochuresWright Street, HullBrochure
Energy Performance Certificates
Wright Street, Hull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hull Station0.3 miles
- New Holland Station3.3 miles
- Cottingham Station3.4 miles
About the agent
At Humber Estate Agents we believe our unique approach to selling homes will help deliver convenience, flexibility and freedom. We strive to bridge the gap between the time honoured traditions of the high street and the innovation and convenience of an on-line agent. Our sales approach can be tailored to your specific requirements, whether you require 24/7 access or a traditional phone call and appointment vetting system, we have the ability and the technology to meet all needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30981837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humber Sales & Lettings Limited, Willerby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.