Cefn Mably Road, Lisvane, Cardiff
- Stunning detached cottage
- 3 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1/3 of an Acre
- Detached garage
- Driveway Parking
Take a walk around our interactive Virtual viewing, to book a viewing please get in touch with our Llanishen branch for further details.
Entrance Porch -
Sitting Room - 4.56m x 3.60m (14'11" x 11'9") -
Living Room - 4.56m x 3.74m (14'11" x 12'3") -
Kitchen - 3.04m x 3.38m (9'11" x 11'1") -
Utility - 3.04m x 1.18m (9'11" x 3'10") -
Conservatory - 2.96m x 3.14m (9'8" x 10'3" ) -
To The First Floor -
Bedroom One - 4.56m x 3.60m (14'11" x 11'9") -
Ensuite - 1.66m x 2.31m (5'5" x 7'6") -
Bedroom Two - 3.04m x 3.38m (9'11" x 11'1") -
Bathroom - 2.20m x 2.68m (7'2" x 8'9") -
Bedroom Three - 2.20m x 3.49m (7'2" x 11'5") -
Garage - 7.28m x 2.52m (23'10" x 8'3") -
Garden - South East facing garden set in approximate 1/3 of an acre.
Driveway - Parking to the front for approximately 3 cars
Tenure - We are advised the property is Freehold, this is to be confirmed by your legal advisor.
Council Tax - Band H
Additional Information - The size of the plot offers development potential for extension subject to the correct planning permissions.
Private setting at the end of Cefn Mably road that benefits driveway parking.
BrochuresCefn Mably Road, Lisvane, CardiffBrochure
Cefn Mably Road, Lisvane, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lisvane & Thornhill Station0.9 miles
- Llanishen Station1.0 miles
- Heath High Level Station1.9 miles
About the agent
A fresh approach to buying & selling residential property
We at Jeffrey Ross believe in doing things just a little bit differently... just a little bit better. We not only look different, with our distinctive sale boards, colourful office and very visual sales particulars, we make sure the difference is perceivable to all our clients.
We want moving home to be a good experience whether you are buying or selling.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30872534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeffrey Ross, Llanishen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.