Hamilton Road, Mount Vernon
- Hallway with Excellent Storage
- Bright and Airy Living/Dining and Kitchen Area
- Master Double Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Stylish Family Bathroom
- Second Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobe
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Secure Video Entry System
- Allocated Residential Parking
- Beautifully Presented Well Maintained Communal Grounds
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Nicola Kennedy Residential
Further features include gas central heating, double glazing, video security entry system, allocated private residential parking and beautifully well maintained communal grounds.
Council Tax Band D.
There are a host of recreational facilities nearby including local parks, Sandyhills Golf Course and a variety of Bowling Clubs. Commuters have excellent road links to Glasgow City Centre with motorway networks being within easy reach. The M74 motorway provides excellent access to the central belt linking the surrounding towns and cities.
Nearby Uddingston town centre has the majority of everyday shopping needs. There is a choice of restaurants, bistros, pubs. The property is located within popular school catchments and also within close proximity to major towns in the area. For those commuting by public transport, there are regular bus and train services to the surrounding towns and cities including Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Viewing is a must to appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer.
EER Band C
Hamilton Road, Mount Vernon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mount Vernon Station0.2 miles
- Carmyle Station0.7 miles
- Garrowhill Station1.1 miles
About the agent
On opening our doors 10 years ago, we have enjoyed building a business to be proud of, a business we are excited to share with you and remain at the forefront of.
Our previous roles and experience include: Property Investor, Property Developer, Independent Mortgage Advisor, Property Valuer and Letting Valuer. This collaborative approach ensures that we can assist, advise and support you in every aspect of your journey, whether it be selling, buying, as a landlord or as a tenant.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEE169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicola Kennedy Residential, Uddingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.