Southfield Road, Balloch, G68
- INDIVIDUAL DETACHED BUNGALOW SET AMIDST GOOD SIZED GAREN GROUNDS
- VESTIBULE PORCH THROUGH TO ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- FORMAL LOUNGE, BREAKFASTING KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA, UTILITY ROOM
- FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS, MASTER EN SUITE
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- DG,GCH AND AMPLE STORAGE
- GARDEN GROUNDS TO THE FRONT, SIDE AND REAR
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- EPC C
- HOME REPORT £295,000
A superb house, which has been well looked after by our client over recent years into a sumptuous family home. Finished to a good standard both inside and out, this besoke home enjoys arguably the "pick of the plots".
In summary the accommodation on offer comprises:- Bright Porch, welcoming entrance hallway, Formal Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Utility room, Four well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with En Suite Facilities and a Three Piece family Bathroom Suite.
Other beneficial features include DG, GCH, generous sized Garden Grounds to the front, rear and side, Driveway and garage.
Viewing is imperative to appreciate the specifications of this unique, seldom available beautiful family home.
Southfield Road, Balloch, G68
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Greenfaulds Station1.1 miles
- Croy Station1.1 miles
- Cumbernauld Station1.2 miles
About the agent
We are a
local business with many years of experience in the
Cumbernauld property market. Our people have over 25 years combined experience of
selling and letting property in the local area, and we are all determined to provide the very best service available.
We offer a
full sales, lettings and management service.
The combination of a
fresh and dedicated appro
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference K200921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by K Property, Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.