Highgate Lane, Farnborough
- Let type:
- Long term
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge with balcony
- Garage with light and power
- Excellent condition throughout
- Gas central heating
- Available end October.
- Walking distance to station
- EPC energy rating band ()
Entry phone, access to ground floor flat
Large entrance hall
Laminate floor, coats cupboard, radiator
11' 8'' x 17' 9'' (3.55m x 5.41m)
Double aspect with casement doors to balcony, TV point, radiator
12' 3'' x 8' 7'' (3.73m x 2.61m)
Very well fitted with range of white gloss cabinets, integrated dishwasher, washing machine & fridge/freezer, gas hob, twin oven, pull out larder, ceramic tiled floor, concealed gas fired boiler, double glazed double aspect, single drainer sink & mixer, heated towel rail.
13' 10'' x 10' 1'' (4.21m x 3.07m)
Double glazed window, laminate floor
9' 4'' x 8' 8'' (2.84m x 2.64m)
Radiator, double glazing, double fitted wardrobe cupboard
9' 5'' x 7' 1'' (2.87m x 2.16m)
Double glazed window, double wardrobe cupboard, radiator
Fully tiled Shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal basin, heated towel rail, ceramic floor
Communal grounds, GARAGE & additional parking
Highgate Lane, Farnborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Farnborough Station0.3 miles
- Farnborough North Station0.4 miles
- Frimley Station1.0 miles
About the agent
We provide a friendly and professional service for all your property needs, so if you are a new landlord starting off, or have a portfolio of properties we offer a reliable and cost effective service. We mainly cover Aldershot, Ash, Farnborough, Ash Vale , Mytchett and Farnham.
Our service is proactive, attentive and reliable, with many testimonials and thanks from past clients advising of the excellent service levels provided.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9457665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fosters Estate Agents, Aldershot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.