School Road, Terrington St. John
- CONTACT BROWN&CO TO VIEW
- Outstanding new build (2019) finished to an exceptional standard
- Many extras added by owners including superb external landscaping
- Exemplary presentation, the house must be viewed
- Four bedrooms, master having walk in wardorbe and en-suite
- Open plan kitchen dining and family garden room
- South facing, far reaching field views to the rear
- New home warranty remaining
- Easy access to mainline station
- Built by highly respected local building firm
The house is a detached four bedroom home with a superb contemporary design throughout and a sleek modern exterior look. Since acquiring the property our client has further improved the property both inside and outside into an exemplary family home which simply must be viewed to appreciate fully.
The property is accessed via a shared entrance to the development and then into a private driveway with ample parking where the client has had tarmac laid and remotely operated five bar gate. The carport has been converted into a garage with twin electric roller doors. Also the owenrs have fitted external lighting to the garage. The boundaries are well defined and set with various forms of timber fencing. The rear gardens have an excellent southerly aspect and have been lawned and landscaped. There is an extended patio, seating area with water feature and decking which all enjoy the sunshine.
Inside the houses are approximately 200m2 and have one of the best modern designs we have seen from a new build property. The arrangement which is set over two floors is perfect for today's living. There is a wide reception hallway which gives access to the study, sitting room, wc and open plan living. This area at the rear comprises a superb, functional and versatile space with kitchen, dining area and family garden room with pitched roof. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms and family bathroom positioned off a large landing. The master bedroom having an en-suite facility and walk in wardrobe. There are some pleasant southerly field views to the rear from the first floor. The house has been beautifully finished by the owners with a quality LVT flooring laid, professional re-decoration and carpets to first floor.
School Road, Terrington St. John
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Brown & Co is a broad based independent firm of property practitioners, successfully combining traditional values of client care and communication with the latest technological advances within the residential agency world. We are at the forefront of agency in the towns and cities in which we operate within the East Midlands and East Anglia, also benefiting from national coverage via the London Office at St James's Place and even overseas offices. Whether buying or selling we offer a full ra
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100005025213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Co, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.