Bridgeman Road, Teddington
- Let type:
- Long term
- Central location
- Top floor apartment
- Spacious lounge
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Close to Teddington station
- Near to Bushy Park
Located only a stones throw from Teddington station, the delights of Teddington high street and Bushy Park are on your door step.
Chase Buchanan are bonded members of ARLA Propertymark.
BrochuresBridgeman Road, TeddingtonBrochure
Bridgeman Road, Teddington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Teddington Station0.1 miles
- Strawberry Hill Station0.9 miles
- Fulwell Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Our office has served the local community since 1890 and has assisted generations of families within Teddington and the surrounding areas with their property requirements. In early 2019, Milestone Teddington was taken under the wing of Chase Buchanan, which has strengthened our position in the market. We still successfully combine the principle of providing a quality old-fashioned service but with modern high-tech marketing. Our Sales Director, Michael Peacock, has been in the industry since
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30983564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan incorporating Milestone, Teddington & Hampton Wick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.