Catherine Street, Aberdare, CF44 7LU
- This is a big terrace house.
- So close to Aberdare town centre
- Recently been renovated
- 3 large double bedrooms
- A large attic space
- Upstairs family bathroom
- The lounge is huge
- Modern kitchen/ diner
This is a big terrace house.
I love that this home is totally screaming for a family to come and run around in it..
It"s fabulous being so close to Aberdare town centre, and again with families plenty of sought after schools in the area to pick from & of course with this home comes a huge bonus that if you don"t drive a car, your central and everything is on your door step.
This property has recently been renovated. It has 3 large double bedrooms and a a large attic space for a proper staircase & velux window was amazing views out of the town and to the valley beyond.
There"s an upstairs family bathroom
It"s Morden. It"s a good size.
It has a bath & a separate shower!!
The lounge is huge, and so is the modern kitchen/ diner; again perfect for family living space. Patio doors out on to lovely, and really good sized garden for the Aberdare town properties. It"s super low maintenance and private.
Come and fall in love!!
Family Lounge/ diner
Family Kitchen/ diner
Stairs to Attic
Attic Room/ Storage
Enclosed Rear Garden
Catherine Street, Aberdare, CF44 7LU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aberdare Station0.3 miles
- Cwnbach Station1.6 miles
- Fernhill Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Sophie Hill is passionate about selling houses. She has gained a wealth of experience in Estate Agency working as a Sales Negotiator in Merthyr Tydfil. Now Sophie Hill is an independent Estate Agent, Sophie provides vendors with an enthusiastic, professional service and offers a knowledgeable and friendly service to her buyers.
Her ambition is to hold a comprehensive stock of all types of property throughout the Aberdare and the Cynon Valley. Providing services in Sales, Lettings & Mort
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 604708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sophie Hill Estate Agents, Aberdare. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.