124 Ashley Road, Poole
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Separate Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating & Entry Phone System
- Allocated & Visitor Parking
- New 125 Year Lease
Area - A fantastic opportunity to purchase this well presented two bedroom first floor apartment situated in a popular residential location close to local amenities, shopping facilities and transport links.
About This Property - Occupying a substantial plot Emily Court benefits from both allocated and visitor parking alongside front & rear communal grounds.
Stepping into the apartment you are greeted by the welcoming entrance hall that provides access to all rooms. To the right you will find the spacious open-plan lounge/diner that provides well defined areas for both eating and relaxing. The separate fitted kitchen is well-appointed with ample workspace, cupboard storage and gas cooking facilities.
Sleeping accommodation consists of two well-proportioned bedrooms, both of which could accommodate a double bed if required. The bedrooms are served by the tiled family bathroom that consists of a shower-over-bath, w/c and basin.
Further benefits include; gas central heating, entry phone system, allocated parking & a new 125 year lease.
Well-presented throughout a viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer. Sure to be popular early viewing is advised, call Lovett Estate Agents to arrange your viewing appointment.
Tenure - Leasehold
New 125 Year Lease Upon Exchange
Service/Maintenance Charge: Circa £594 Per Half Year
Ground Rent: £310.65 Per Annum
This information has not been verified and should not be relied upon as statement of fact, but it is given in good faith for guidance only.
Looking to sell? Call Lovett Estate Agents for your complimentary valuation.
Brochures124 Ashley Road, Poole
124 Ashley Road, Poole
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station0.4 miles
- Parkstone Station1.0 miles
- Poole Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Lovett is an award-winning Estate and Letting Agent in Dorset. With branches that cover Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch and everywhere in between we are fully equipped to help you buy, sell, let or rent.
We approach every property transaction with passion, professionalism and transparency. With over 60 years of collective experience within the local property market we have a wealth of experience in dealing with all property types and ha
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30986872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett Estate & Lettings Agents, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.