St. Barnabas Road, London, E17
1,000 sq. ft.
(93 sq. m.)
- Three Bedroom First & Second Floor Maisonette
- Own Front Door
- Close To All Amenities And Transport Links
- Rear Garden
- Long Lease - 125 Years
FIRST FLOOR PERIOD SPLIT LEVEL MAISONETTE WITH REAR GARDEN: Located on this residential road, just a short walk away from Walthamstow Village and within easy reach of transportation (Queens Road Station & Walthamstow Central Station) & local amenities is this spacious Three Bedroom Ex-Warner Flat.
The flat boasts approximately 1,000 square feet of living space with good natural light through-out, three double bedrooms, good size lounge, a large bathroom plus additional W/C on each floor.
Entrance via own door, stairs leading to first floor:
Reception Room - 11'5" x 11'00"
Kitchen - 11'8" x 9'4"
Bedroom One - 11'7" x 11'5"
Bathroom - 11'00" x 5'9"
Stairs leading down to the rear garden.
Stairs to second floor:
Bedroom Two - 16'2" x 12'3"
Bedroom Three - 15'7" x 12'00"
W/C - 5'7" x 4'5"
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
125 years left
St. Barnabas Road, London, E17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walthamstow Queens Road Station0.4 miles
- Walthamstow Central Station0.5 miles
- St. James Street Station0.6 miles
About the agent
CMC Estates is a well-established property sales, lettings and management agency located in Walthamstow, East London. With over 10 years of experience and an expert, friendly team, we offer the best range of solutions for all clients from new renters to experienced owners.
CMC Estates is a trusted property specialist ensuring peace of mind and exceptional value for all clients.
We are a pro-active Estate Agent, specialising in the East London area. Our bold advertising and aggress
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 001854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CMC Estates, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.