Glynfield Road, London
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GOOD CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- VIEWING IS A MUST
- SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMODATION
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- CENTRAL HEATING
- POPULAR LOCATION
CHURCHILL & MATHESONS are offering this SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE which has been well maintained throughout the years by the present owners. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the living space and condition throughout. The property further benefits from UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, CENTRAL HEATING, SEPARATE WC, EXTENDED KITCHEN.
The property comprises of: Entrance Hall, Lounge/Diner, WC, Kitchen/Breakfast room. First floor Landing leading to Three Double Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Outside Front garden enclosed by low level retaining wall and a Rear garden.
The total floor area is approximately 103 SQ/M.
Glynfield Road is situated within easy walking distances to all local amenities and the delightful green space of Roundwood Park.
Entrance Hall -
Lounge / Diner - 8.18m x 3.51m (26'10 x 11'6) -
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 5.00m x 3.02m (16'5 x 9'11) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom 1 - 4.57m x 4.55m (15' x 14'11) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.63m x 2.79m (11'11 x 9'2) -
Bedroom 3 - 4.04m x 3.02m (13'3 x 9'11) -
Rear Garden -
BrochuresGlynfield Road, LondonBrochure
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Glynfield Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harlesden Station0.5 miles
- Willesden Junction Station0.8 miles
- Neasden Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Buying or selling your home is an emotional experience. It’s as much about gut-feeling, personality and relationships, as it is about the price.
As one of London’s leading independent estate agents with more than 30 years experience, Churchill & Mathesons has built-up an enviable reputation for striking the perfect balance between the head and the heart.
We are renowned for providing skilled advice, effective marketing and contemporary technology that gives you the best pos
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30987050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill & Mathesons Estate Agents, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.