Elm Road, Wisbech
- CONTACT BROWN&CO TO VIEW
- Meticulously refurbished townhouse
- Close to town centre
- Perfect first time buy or rental investment
- Must be viewed
- Period features retained and two woodburners installed
- Two reception rooms, kitchen, utility area and wc, also garden room
- Two bedrooms and quality bathroom upstairs
- No upward chain
- Viewing essential to appreciate
Outside the property has had a new roof along side external landscaping and inside our clients have carried out a renovation of the highest order. The property would make a wonderful first time buy or ideal investment property.
Inside there is a sitting room with wood burner, a dining room with a second woodburner and a kitchen. There is also a garden room area which is very useful, an area for a washing machine and a wc. Upstairs there are two bedroom which retain period fireplaces and a bathroom. To the rear there is a courtyard garden.
The property has been valued by our rental dept of having a rental yield in excess of 5% at our asking price.
Elm Road, Wisbech
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station7.5 miles
About the agent
Brown & Co is a broad based independent firm of property practitioners, successfully combining traditional values of client care and communication with the latest technological advances within the residential agency world. We are at the forefront of agency in the towns and cities in which we operate within the East Midlands and East Anglia, also benefiting from national coverage via the London Office at St James's Place and even overseas offices. Whether buying or selling we offer a full ra
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100005024816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Co, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.