Leys Lane, Attleborough
- End-Terrace Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Situated On A Generous Plot
- Ideal Renovation Project
- In Need Of Modernisation & Updating
- Located Close To Town Centre
Situated on a generous plot is this two bedroom end-terrace house, in need of updating and modernisation throughout this home would be an ideal renovation project and allow the next owners to really put their stamp on the property!
Located close to Attleborough town centre is this two bedroom property, an ideal renovation project. Accommodation internally comprises; Lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms with potential to make three and family bathroom with bath and shower. Externally the property has spacious gardens to the front and rear.
Door to front aspect. Understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
Window to front aspect.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 9' 11" max ( 2.92m x 3.02m max )
Window to rear aspect.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.36m )
Window to side and door to rear aspects. Wall and base units and work surfaces over, space for free standing cooker and plumbing for washing machine. Pantry cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall to first floor landing.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 12' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.81m )
Windows to rear and side aspects.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.71m max x 3.02m max )
Window to rear aspect.
Window to front aspect. Bath, separate shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
Situated on a generous plot, with lawned gardens to front and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Leys Lane, Attleborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Attleborough Station0.3 miles
- Eccles Road Station3.4 miles
- Spooner Row Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Attleborough William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Attleborough
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB107826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.