Chiswell Green Lane,St. Albans,AL2 3AN
- 3/4 bedroom semi detached chalet bungalow
- Large driveway
- Private secluded rear garden
- Garage, workshop & summer house
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Close to open countryside & excellent transport links
Set within a popular residential area, close to both open countryside and fantastic transport links is this three/four bedroom semi detached chalet bungalow. The property offers flexible living accommodation, ample off street parking and a quiet secluded rear garden.
To the ground floor you have a welcoming entrance hall with stairs to the first floor and doors to all ground floor rooms. The bright and airy living room has double doors through to the dining room/bedroom four, feature fireplace, access out to the conservatory and rear garden. The modern fitted kitchen also enjoys a sunny aspect with a selection of built in appliances and space for a dining table. To the front is the large bay fronted master bedroom and downstairs is finished with a good sized shower room. To the first floor you have two spacious bedrooms and the main family bathroom with fitted three piece suite.
Externally the property benefits from ample off street parking to the front with side access through to the garage creating further parking if required. The pretty and well maintained rear garden enjoys a private, yet sunny aspect and is currently split into two areas. The first benefits from a large patio area, perfect for entertaining in the warmer months, a large lawn area and an abundance of mature trees and bushes. The rear part of the garden hides away the summer house and workshop, which could be converted to create a home office.
Please call to book your viewing. EPC rating: D
Chiswell Green Lane,St. Albans,AL2 3AN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Park Street Station1.0 miles
- How Wood Station1.1 miles
- St. Albans Abbey Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Heartwood Homes offer a professional service with a friendly approach. Find out about our introductory offers.
Your property journey will be as unique to you, and we would be proud to be your selected partner. Selling your home is often an emotional journey, it's a life event! Our skill is to listen and understand, to use our knowledge and experience pre-empt challenges so that we can negotiate them swiftly and to offer a level of communication that suits your needs. There is no one siz
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S43620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Heartwood Homes, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.