Clare Valley, The Park
- Popular Park Location/Fabulous Setting
- Delightful Detached Property
- Generous Plot
- Spanning Two Floors/Four bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Entrance Hall with Cloaks/WC
- Garden Store/Garage/Shared Driveway
- Established Gardens/Internal Area Approx – 2,092 Sqft
Boasting over 2,000 Sqft of space with the accommodation creatively arranged over two floors and offering many features, the property briefly comprises; entrance hall with staircase ascending to the first floor, cloaks/WC, lounge with feature fireplace and bay window allowing natural light to flow, sitting room with double aspect windows, dining room/study, kitchen fitted with a range of units and appliances and an adjacent utility. Whilst to the first floor there are four bedrooms accessed from the landing and two bathrooms which completes the accommodation offered.
In addition, there is a lower floor storage room ideal for gardening tools etc. potting shed, shared driveway with access to the garage and mature gardens which are predominantly lawned to the fore, with herbaceous borders and an established rear tiered garden which steeply ascends to the rear boundary. Viewing recommended.
These sales particulars have been prepared by FHP Living on the instruction of the vendor. Services, equipment and fittings mentioned in these particulars have NOT been tested, and as such, no warranties can be given. Prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries regarding such matters. These sales particulars are produced in good faith and are not intended to form part of a contract. Whilst FHP Living have taken care in obtaining internal measurements, they should only be regarded as approximate.
Purchaser information - Under the Protecting Against Money Laundering and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, FHP Living require any successful purchasers proceeding with a purchase to provide two forms of identification i.e. passport or photocard driving license and a recent utility bill. This evidence will be required prior to FHP Living instructing solicitors in the purchase or the sale of a property.
Clare Valley, The Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Royal Centre Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Old Market Square Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Nottingham Trent University Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
FHP Living is Nottingham's leading estate agent, chartered surveyors and residential property consultancy.
0115 8411 155 l
fhpliving.co.ukPro-Active Residential Property Consultants
FHP Living is the residential division of Fisher Hargreaves Proctor Property Consultants, the East Midlands property advisor of the year. We are a vibrant, forward-thinking and proactive estate agency with a dedicated team of hard-working property professionals who
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102431013470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.