Holly Walk, Enfield, EN2
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- First Floor Bathroom & Ground Floor WC
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Pleasant Rear Garden
- Own Parking Space to Rear
Benefits include TWO LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS, 19FT EXTENDED KITCHEN/DINER, GROUND FLOOR WC, FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, SASH WINDOWS, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, PLEASANT REAR GARDEN with OWN PARKING SPACE to REAR.
Holly Walk, Enfield, EN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Enfield Chase Station0.3 miles
- Enfield Town Station0.3 miles
- Gordon Hill Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Equity Estate Agents first opened its doors in 2003. Our Managing Director, who has lived in Enfield all his life, was determined to create an estate agency with a real community focus and one that would take pride in its quality of service. Today Equity Estate Agents is Enfield's leading independent estate agency and quality of service is still at the heart of our every action, interaction and transaction.
Here are a few of the reasons why you should consider using us when you next nee
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EEA210370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Equity Estate Agents, Enfield Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.