Glencoe Road, Chatham
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- MID TERRACE FAMILY HOME
- MODERN ACCOMMODATION
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH WHITE SUITE
- ATTRACTIVE KITCHEN
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- THIRD BEDROOM OFF BEDROOM 2
- POPULAR LOCATION
- EASY REACH OF MEDWAY HOSPITAL
- ON ROAD PARKING
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
The Accommodation consists of a Porch leading to one of Two Reception Rooms with the Second leading off towards the rear of the property and on again to the Attractive Kitchen and the Ground Floor Bathroom with Modern White Suite and Shower over Bath set up.
On the First Floor are Two Double Bedrooms with a Third Single bedroom leading off the second Bedroom.
Externally, there is a Spacious Rear Garden mainly laid to lawn and to the Front is Free On Road Parking.
Glencoe Road, Chatham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chatham Station0.6 miles
- Gillingham Station1.3 miles
- Rochester Station1.5 miles
About the agent
- We have one simple mission; to professionally and efficiently serve the needs of Vendors, Purchasers, Landlords and Tenants. By consistently over-delivering on our promises we are one of the most well-respected, trusted and successful agents in the area.
- We are proud to offer around the clock service to our clients, and are always reachable by telephone and email - we constantly give our very best effort to solve any problems which may arise during the course of a Sale or Re
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100875000042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Medway. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.