Sandbanks Road, Poole, BH14
- 1389 Sq Ft in accommodation
- Energy Rating C
- Council Tax Band F
- Three bathrooms
- Four double bedrooms
- Underfloor heating
- Good sized rear garden
- Approved planning for rear extension APP/19/00639/F
- Opposite Harbourside park
- Lilliput & Baden Powell school catchment
If you are looking for a bright, spacious family home you can move straight into this could be the one!
As you walk into this modern home you are instantly hit by the natural light flooding through the entrance hallway. If you love to entertain and socialise, the open plan kitchen/diner/family room will be the ‘hub’ of the house. With a contemporary fitted kitchen including integrated appliances and ample space for dining and living furniture and doors leading out to the garden. The large separate lounge is a great place to retreat of an evening. A downstairs cloakroom is also on this level. Moving to the first floor you will find two double bedrooms, one with en suite shower room and a main family bathroom and the top floor also has two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also benefits from underfloor heating throughout the ground floor and in the two upstairs bathrooms.
The sunny garden has been designed for ease of maintenance with artificial grass and a patio area ideal for barbecues and sunbathing. To the front there is off road parking for several cars.
NB: There is approved planning permission for a rear extension to create a larger open plan kitchen/diner/ family room & two additional bedrooms on the first floor Ref- APP/19/00639/F
"We love being so close to beautiful Sandbanks beach and also within walking distance to Whitecliff park and the harbour.We have loved this house and area and have had many happy memories here"
EPC Rating: C
Sandbanks Road, Poole, BH14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station0.4 miles
- Poole Station1.3 miles
- Branksome Station1.7 miles
About the agent
We build relationships, not just sell houses.
LeaderFox is a family run business with a simple ethos: We keep our promises!
When selling or letting your home, we believe in making bold marketing choices to make sure we meet your needs whilst selling your home at the best possible price in the shortest time possible. We are forever challenging and improving our service as well as continuing to learn new methodologies from international experts, thus enhancing every aspect of your
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference a499f92b-604e-4038-b4c9-1668ec438e99. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaderfox, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.