Vallantine Crescent, Uddingston
- Bright and Airy Lounge
- Stylish Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Master Double Bedroom with Built in Mirrored Wardrobes
- Stylish Family Bathroom with Electric Shower
- Second Well Proportioned Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Allocated Residential Parking
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Nicola Kennedy Residential
We are delighted to present this two bed end terraced house to the market, which offers an exceptional opportunity for all buyers alike; this home suits first time buyers, landlords or those looking to downsize into a new home.
This beautiful end terraced house offers excellent modern living accommodation. The property comprises bright and airy lounge, stylish modern fitted kitchen, master double bedroom with built in mirrored wardrobes, second well proportioned bedroom and family bathroom with electric shower.
Further features include gas central heating, double glazing, enclosed rear garden and allocated residential parking.
Council tax band C.
Vallantine Crescent is located within the popular Tannochside area of Uddingston. Uddingston has the majority of everyday shopping needs. There is a choice of restaurants, bistros, pubs, with many more found in nearby Bothwell. The property is located within popular school catchments.
For those commuting by public transport there are regular bus and train services from Uddingston to the surrounding towns and cities including Glasgow and Edinburgh. The M74 and M8 motorways provide excellent access to the central belt linking the surrounding towns and cities.
EER Band C
Vallantine Crescent, Uddingston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uddingston Station0.9 miles
- Bargeddie Station1.3 miles
- Kirkwood Station1.7 miles
About the agent
On opening our doors 10 years ago, we have enjoyed building a business to be proud of, a business we are excited to share with you and remain at the forefront of.
Our previous roles and experience include: Property Investor, Property Developer, Independent Mortgage Advisor, Property Valuer and Letting Valuer. This collaborative approach ensures that we can assist, advise and support you in every aspect of your journey, whether it be selling, buying, as a landlord or as a tenant.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicola Kennedy Residential, Uddingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.