Palmer House, Fortess Road
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- FANTASTIC 1 BEDROOM APT
- KENTISH TOWN LOCATION
- PRIVATE RESIDENTS GARDENS
- SHORT WALK TO TUBE STATION
- CLOSE TO SHOPS, RESTAURANTS AND AMENITIES
- AVAILABLE EARLY NOVEMBER
Kentish Town has a lot to offer with its strong transport links and diverse amenities.
With easy access to Camden Town and Hampstead Heath as well as the City and West End.
The flat is offered in a good condition with modern decor, open plan kitchen reception, and views over the beautiful private communal garden for residents only.
The location along with the style and size of the property makes it ideal for a single person or a couple.
Palmer House, Fortess Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tufnell Park Station0.2 miles
- Kentish Town Station0.2 miles
- Gospel Oak Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Manchester is one of the most vibrant cities in the UK and our portfolio ranges from Apartments, flats, large developments and houses with excellent locations which can benefit both professionals and those who are looking to live close to transport links and the universities in Manchester and Salford. If you don't know the area of Manchester and are worried about finding an apartment why not give one of our experienced letting team a call and let them know exactly what you are looking for!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101435001252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life By Ringley, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.