Mill Road, Buckden
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Two/Three Reception Rooms
- Waterside Lodge
- Expansive Raised Decking Area
- Floating Pontoon with Two Moorings
- Stunning Views Across Marina
- Sought-after Location
- Refitted Bathroom
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- No Onward Chain
FAQ'S Tenure: Leasehold
Property Constructed: 1991
Council Tax Band: E
Lease length: 99 Years from new with 69 years remaining
Ground Rent: £2,561.16 per annum inclusive of VAT
Service Charge: £681.20 per annum
UPVC Doors and Windows: Installed 2021
The property is available as a cash purchase only.
GENERAL Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate, and photographs provided for guidance only.
Need to sell your property? Please contact us to arrange your free, no obligation Market Appraisal.
For independent whole of market mortgage advice please call the team to book your appointment.
View all our properties at harveyrobinson.co.uk
BrochuresWatersmead - harv...
Mill Road, Buckden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Huntingdon Station2.8 miles
- St. Neots Station4.3 miles
About the agent
harveyrobinson are an independent Estate Agent and Letting Agent with offices in Biggleswade, St Neots, Huntingdon & St Ives. We have built up a first class reputation in the area and are proud that so many clients that choose to deal with us do so based on previous experiences, recommendations or having analysed our fantastic FIVE STAR reviews.
Quite simply we are a people company and our team are our best asset. The staff you will be dealing with understand the commitment made to prov
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103543015501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by harveyrobinson, St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.