Fairfield Road, Fulflood, Winchester, SO22
- Handsome semi-detached property
- Abundance of charm and original character features
- Elegant sitting room and seperate family room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Useful utility room with downstairs WC
- Three double bedrooms and a single bedroom
- Stylish wet room and seperate contemporary en-suite shower room
- Low maintenance front garden and well maintained rear garden
- Catchment for Western primary and The Westgate schools Situated on a very desirable road
The welcoming and traditional entrance hall provides access to three separate reception rooms. The first reception room reached is an elegant sitting room with lovely, polished wooden floors, a bay window and a wonderful, tiled feature fireplace with wood burning stove. Shutter doors lead to the family room with built in shelving units and wooden flooring while beyond, lies a good size dining room, with built in cupboard, leading through to the kitchen/breakfast room. The kitchen/breakfast room has bi-fold doors out to the garden which help to produce a light and airy atmosphere. The modern fitted kitchen is well appointed with integrated appliances and there is a useful utility room off with space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. A WC completes the ground floor accommodation.
Stairs rise to the first floor where a lovely bright double bedroom lies across the front with beautiful feature fireplace, large bay window and built-in shelving and desk space. There is a further double and a single bedroom on this floor as well as a larger than average, stylish wet room with walk in shower, roll-top bath and twin wash-hand basins. Stairs lead to the second floor where the bright main bedroom with contemporary en-suite shower room is located. The main bedroom enjoys fine rooftop views over Fulflood and has plenty of built-in wardrobe space. There is also a generous amount of storage space on this floor with eaves storage accessed from the main bedroom and the landing.
To the front, the property has a small low maintenance garden with tiled footpath leading to the front door. The rear garden is fully enclosed, a well maintained and with a side gate leading to the lovely patio area to the side, which is ideal for al fresco dining. Most of the rear garden is laid to lawn and surrounded by mature shrubs and there is plenty of storage in the garden with a garden shed and storage unit to the side.
Permit Parking is available in Zone H.
Fairfield Road is superbly positioned for easy access to the mainline railway station (links to London Waterloo in approximately 55 minutes), and city with its high street shops, boutiques, library, coffee shops, public houses, restaurants, theatre, cinema, museums and, of course, the city's historic cathedral. The house is situated in the catchment for good local schools including Western Primary and Westgate Secondary and is close to Peter Symonds College and its grounds. The road itself is very desirable, being populated with some of the more substantial period houses available to Winchester buyers.
From our office in Southgate Street, turn left into the High Street taking the second right at the roundabout into Upper High Street. Take the next left over the railway bridge and right at the roundabout into St. Pauls Hill. Go straight over the next roundabout onto Stockbridge Road and Fairfield Road is the first road on the right-hand side. The property can be found on the left-hand side.
Fairfield Road, Fulflood, Winchester, SO22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station0.2 miles
- Shawford Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIN140337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.