Arundel Road, Harwood Park, Bromsgrove
- Offered with no onward chain
- Well-presented detached bungalow
- Generous corner plot with excellent potential
- Two/three bedrooms
- Generous lounge/diner & fitted kitchen
- En-suite bathroom & modern wet room
- Enclosed rear garden, driveway & large front gardens
- EPC - D
The front of the property is approached via a block paved driveway, flanked by two lawns, which extend around to the left side. Upon entering the property, the layout briefly comprises of; entrance hallway with storage cupboard; fitted kitchen providing a rage of wall and base units , and integrated appliances; a generous sized lounge/dining with bow window to the front aspect; inner hallway giving off to; stylish wet room having heated towel rail; spacious double bedroom one/reception room; double bedroom two with fitted dresser unit and wardrobe; dressing room/double bedroom three and a modern en-suite bathroom.
Outside, to the rear of the property, enjoys a south facing garden, mostly being laid to lawn, with paved patio area, large greenhouse, timber shed store and fenced boundaries.
Additionally, the property benefits from; gas fired central heating, double glazing, solid oak hardwood flooring, external tap, loft storage space, and cavity wall insulation.
The accommodation sits within the desirable location of Harwood Park residential estate, within close-proximity to the highly-regarded Finstall First school, rated outstanding by Ofsted. Bromsgrove town and Aston fields are within easy reach, offering a variety of shopping, leisure facilities, bars, restaurants, and the prestigious Bromsgrove school; additionally, Bromsgrove train station is located within 1 mile, for links into Birmingham and Worcester, along with major road links including the M5 & M42.
16' 7'' x 10' 11'' (5.05m x 3.32m) both max
5' 4'' x 6' 3'' (1.62m x 1.90m)
Bedroom One/Reception Room
14' 3'' x 9' 4'' (4.34m x 2.84m)
11' 1'' x 9' 5'' (3.38m x 2.87m)
Dressing Room/Double Bedroom Three
10' 10'' x 7' 10'' (3.30m x 2.39m)
5' 11'' x 7' 5'' (1.80m x 2.26m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Arundel Road, Harwood Park, Bromsgrove
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromsgrove Station0.5 miles
- Barnt Green Station3.2 miles
- Alvechurch Station3.7 miles
About the agent
AP Morgan aim to deliver a high quality professional service, your satisfaction is paramount. Here at AP Morgan we understand the stress involved when moving home, that's why we tailor make our services that are bespoke and specifically based around your needs and requirements. Based in arguably the largest branch office in Bromsgrove, our experienced, fully trained and friendly team will work for you to get you the best possible price in the shortest possible time.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11128302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.