Sunningdale Drive, Skegness, PE25
- A good sized well presented detached family home.
- Positioned in a sought after location near North Shore gold club and a short walk from the beach.
- Hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen and downstairs cloakroom/WC.
- Three bedrooms (2 double and 1 single) and stunning refitted bathroom.
- Gas central heating and double glazing.
- Wide expeansive gravelled driveway/ample off road parking for several vehicles and a motor home (with space for a garage).
- Impressive and beautifully maintained rear gardens with large patio and decked seating area.
- Viewings now available - call now for your appointment.
Entrance Hall: Having uPVC sealed unit double glazed entrance door, radiator, telephone point, meter cupboard, ceiling light point and stairs off.
Lounge: 16'1" x 13'9" (4.90m x 4.19m), Having a former fire place which has been currently closed off, with a built in TV recess, radiator, television point, bay window, electric remote control blinds fitted to bay window, coving to ceiling, two ceiling light points.
Dining Room: 7'6" widening to x 15'4" (2.29m x 4.67m), Having laminate wood flooring, radiator, telephone point, storage cupboard under stairs, two ceiling light points and uPVC double glazed French doors to conservatory and door to kitchen.
Cloakroom: Having wall mounted hand basin with tiled splashbacks, low level wc, tile effect cushioned vinyl flooring and ceiling light point.
Kitchen: 12'11" x 8'8" (3.94m x 2.64m), Having 1¼ bowl single drainer ceramic sink unit set in roll edged work surfaces extending to provide a range of fitted base cupboards and drawers under together with matching wall mounted storage cupboards above with one glass fronted display cabinet, adjacent three quarter height unit housing electric double oven and grill with cupboards above and below, inset four burner gas hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, tiled floor, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, three inset ceiling lights, built in airing cupboard housing replaced Worcester gas central heating boiler and insulated hot water cylinder and slatted shelving, uPVC double glazed entrance door.
Stairs and Landing: Having access to roof-space (with pull down loft ladder and being boarded with light) and ceiling light point.
Bedroom One: 11'11" x 12'5" into recess (3.63m x 3.78m), Having laminate wood flooring, radiator, fireplace/display recess, wall light point and three inset ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom Two (Front): 10'7" x 8'7" (3.23m x 2.62m), Having a radiator, built in storage cupboard and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three (Rear): 11'5" x 5'11" (3.48m x 1.80m), Having radiator and ceiling light point.
Bathroom: 8'11" x 5'1" (2.72m x 1.55m), Having a three piece refitted white bathroom suite comprising 'P' shaped bath set in tiled splash surround with period style tap and shower attachment (power shower), hand basin set in vanity unit with toiletry cupboards under, close coupled WC, tiled floor, period style radiator with intergrated heated towel rail and ceiling light point.
Front: The property is approached over a wide gravelled driveway providing off road parking for a number of vehicles. There is a small area of established front garden and gated side access to the rear.
Rear: Having a large paved patio/seating area with a garden path leads to an adjacent paved patio/seating area and a good sized mature, predominantly lawned rear garden with flower beds and borders stocked with a variety of established plants, shrubs, bushes and trees. Further raised decked patio/seating area. Outside tap and outside light.
Timber Garden Shed
Note that gated secure parking leads from the front driveway to the rear.
Garage-Note: As there was previously a garage adjacent to the house it is considered likely that it would be possible to build a new one if required.
Planning permission was passed in July 2010 for various improvements, extensions and alterations to be carried out to the house. It is likely that these plans could be re-used by a prospective buyer if so wished, although we would always suggest discussing such matters with the planning dept at East Lindsey District Council for clarification.
Planning ref: S/153/01056/ 10
Sunningdale Drive, Skegness, PE25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skegness Station1.0 miles
- Havenhouse Station4.1 miles
- Wainfleet Station5.7 miles
About the agent
"And now for something completely different!!"
Are you of an age when you can remember those famous words from Monty Pythons Flying Circus …."And Now For Something Completely Different!!!!" That’s what the team behind Beam, are aiming for. To surprise and delight both sellers and buyers at every opportunity. Give us a call or pop into the office. We'll put the kettle on, and go from there.......
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEAME_002785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.