- £750,000 - £775,GUIDE PRICE 000 * HEAVILY EXTENDED SIX BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- ARGUABLY THE MOST DESIRABLE AND SECLUDED POSITION IN GREAT ASHBY
- RE-FITTED THROUGHOUT TO A HIGH STANDARD
- FRONT AND REAR EXTENSIONS AS WELL AS LOFT CONVERSION
- PARTIAL GARAGE CONVERSION TO UTILITY ROOM
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING THROUGHOUT MUCH OF THE DOWNSTAIRS
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH ONE SINGLE/OFFICE
- RE-FITTED MAIN BATHROOM, TWO EN-SUITES ALL WITH AQUALISA SHOWERS
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN WITH DOUBLE GARAGE
- FRONTING AND SIDING ONTO WOODLAND
Upon entering into the internal Porch you will find plenty of space for coats and shoes and a part glazed door into the large Entrance Hallway with amtico flooring, doors into the Extended Lounge with a window to the front aspect, underfloor heating, ceiling spotlights and LED shelf lighting, the re-fitted Downstairs Cloakroom and the large open plan Re-Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast area and Living Space.
The Re-Fitted Kitchen is fully fitted to a high standard with underfloor heating, Corian worktops, a large breakfast bar, a range of integrated Neff appliances, including an induction hob with a hidden ceiling extractor fan, tall standing fridge and separated freezer, two hide and slide ovens, microwave and coffee machine. Walking through the galley section of the Kitchen you enter the Re-Fitted Utility Room (formerly a section of the double garage) also with underfloor heating and Corian worktops and a personal door into the remainder of the large double garage. To the left hand side of the Kitchen you have a large additional reception area (currently used as an additional Lounge) with underfloor heating which opens into the Extension/Dining Room.
The stairs rise to the large first floor landing which has doors into four of the Bedrooms, the Family Bathroom and then a further staircase which rises to the top floor. The master Bedroom is a large room facing the front aspect with plenty of built in wardrobes and space for additional furniture and comes complete with a Re-Fitted En-Suite with walk in aqualisa digital shower, underfloor heating and an addition of a velux window offering natural light. Bedroom two faces the rear aspect and has built in wardrobes and a Re-Fitted En-suite with walk in digital aqualisa shower and underfloor heating. A further two Bedrooms to this floor offer great space, one of which is currently used as an office and the floor being complete with a Re-Fitted Family Bathroom with underfloor heating and a bath with an aqualisa digital shower above. Stairs rise to the top floor (loft conversion) which offers two additional double Bedrooms with plenty of light and storage space.
Entering the Rear Garden from inside the house via the Dining Room or through the Garage, you will find a private and secluded Garden siding onto the local woodland, offering a patio seating area, raised steps to the lawn with flower and shrub borders and side access to the front, where you will find the driveway for ample cars along with access into both sides of the Double Garage. Possibly the most impressive home in Great Ashby, viewing comes highly recommended!
ROOMS AND MEASUREMENTS Porch - 5'8 x 3'8
Entrance Hallway - 6'0 x 15'8
Lounge - 11'1 x 21'8
Downstairs Cloakroom - 5'7 x 4'9
Re-Fitted Kitchen and Additional Lounge Area - 27'1 width x 9'4 extending to 25'6 into Lounge Area
Extension (Dining Room) - 11'1 x 11'1 max to max
Utility Room - 4'9 x 8'5
Double Garage -
Half Single Garage (Storage) - 8'5 x 10'1
Full Single Garage - 8'6 x 18'2
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 - 14'9 x 12'3
Re-Fitted En-Suite - 9'1 x 5'3
Bedroom 2 - 12'1 x 9'0
Re-Fitted En-Suite - 5'4 x 8'6
Bedroom 5 - 8'7 x 11'5
Re-Fitted Bathroom - 5'4 x 6'6
Bedroom 6/Office - 9'9 x 6'4
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 3 - 14'2 x 13'5
Bedroom 4 - 8'5 x 14'9
Private Rear Garden
Driveway For Multiple Cars
Brochures6 Page Landscape
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stevenage Station2.5 miles
- Knebworth Station4.1 miles
- Hitchin Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Est. 2017 Agent Hybrid falls between traditional and online estate agency. Our aim is to deliver a personal, one to one estate agency experience, whilst delivering a service of excellence.
Our agents are hand picked to cover areas local to them. Therefore being able to offer enviable knowledge to prospective purchasers, that may be interested in your home.
Upon contacting us, you will be appointed your very own local Agent Hybrid. Your Agent Hybrid will visit you to value your p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100960002189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Agent Hybrid, Stevenage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.