New Street, Caersws, Powys, SY17
- An Attractive 3 Bedroom Family Home with plenty of character
- Renovated & extended in the mid 2000’s
- Located within a popular village with a range of local amenities
- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Ground Floor Shower Room
- 3 Large Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Two Single Integrated Garages, Rear Patio
- UPVC double glazed
- EPC – C (74)
Converted in the mid 2000’s retaining the character of the property, Penrhos provides a unique opportunity to acquire a spacious Three Bedroom Family Home within the village of Caersws.
Located on New Street adjacent to Bridge Street and is a short distance from the Unicorn hotel, village shops and further local amenities including Railway station and Primary school.
The property benefits from two integrated single garages with potential for conversion or opening into a double garage.
On the Ground Floor:
Entrance Hall with staircase to the first floor, doorway to the lounge.
The spacious Lounge benefittng from an attractive oak beam adding a wealth of character, TV points in two corners aside the freestanding electric fireplace, dimmer-controlled spotlights and large double glazed window to the front. Doorway through to the Kitchen/Dining Room with a range of base and wall units, ample worktop space with tiled splashback surround, electric oven and hob, recess for washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher, and fridge freezer.
Hallway leading to the rear door, with adjacent Ground Floor Shower Room with fully tiled corner shower, washbasin and WC.
On the First Floor:
Spacious Landing with velux window to the rear.
Main Bedroom featuring windows to the front and side, walk-in wardrobe, potential for conversion into an Ensuite.
Bedroom (2) provides a further spacious double room, dual aspect window to the front and velux to the rear.
Bedroom (3), a spacious single features additional recess, perfect for fitted wardrobes.
Family Bathroom comprising bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash basin, WC, fully tiled, airing cupboard.
At the front of the property, New Street is an unadopted road leading from Bridge Street. Access to the two Single Garages, with up and over doors. The rear of the property features an enclosed ‘L’ shaped patio and decked area with access to the property and back entrances to both single garages.
NOTE– the neighbouring property, ‘Gwalia’ has a right of way across the rear of the property and through the first single garage., this is primarily used for moving bins. The garage doors are self-locking from inside.
New Street, Caersws, Powys, SY17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caersws Station0.2 miles
- Newtown Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Morris Marshall & Poole - Estate Agents and Chartered Property Surveyors
Established in 1862 the estate agents and property surveyors firm has been serving the community for over 150 years and has built up an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalism in the field of residential,commercial and agricultural services.
We now have 8 offices able to offer these services from the Welsh Coast through the heart of Mid Wales to the Borders and central Shropshire.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW210444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Marshall & Poole, Newtown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.