- Desirable Fishlake Meadows area
- Two bedrooms
- Brick built conservatory
- Two off street parking spaces
- Traffic free location
- Beautifully presented
- Full width kitchen
- Good storage
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:
Tiled, radiator, exposed brickwork, door to:
Broad window overlooking the front garden and trees, wood mantlepiece with marble base (no fireplace), deep understairs storage cupboard.
Well fitted with a range of eye level and floor mounted units, stainless steel sink with window over, Diplomat four ring gas hob with extractor fan above, Zanussi fan assisted oven and grill. Tiled flooring. Stable door to:
Built in exposed brick, tiled flooring, double doors leading out to garden.
Landing. Cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Built in wardrobe providing hanging and shelving, radiator, door to deep storage with hanging and shelving. Broad window looking towards trees.
Radiator, window overlooking garden.
Partly tiled, corner glazed shower unit with Mira shower, WC with push button cistern, wash hand basin, wall mounted heated towel rail.
Two off street parking spaces.
Decked rear garden with summer house, outside tap and garden shed. Side access via gate.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romsey Station0.3 miles
- Mottisfont & Dunbridge Station3.6 miles
- Chandlers Ford Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Whether you're on the hunt for a traditional character property to call home, or a charming temporary let, our sales and lettings negotiators at Pearsons Romsey can steer you in the right direction. As well as being experts on the local property scene, our experience covers every aspect of purchasing or renting a property in this historic part of Hampshire. So we're perfectly placed to help prospective tenants, landlords, sellers and buyers secure their dream home for the b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRSCC_640837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.