Kingston Bagpuize, Abingdon, OX13
- Ground floor retirement apartment
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Large kitchen/reception room
- Jack & Jill shower room
- Residents' communal sitting room
- Hobbies/activity room
- Subsidised restaurant
- Hair and beauty salon
- On site therapy suite
- Guest suite available
Petypher Gardens offer care housing for those aged 55 years and over, providing an opportunity to live an independent lifestyle, within a secure environment, providing a healthy range of amenities, including weekly social events, a restaurant open all year round, entertainment room, hobby/IT room and guest suite available for £10 per night, with lift access to all floors within the complex.
The main reception hall offers an assuring sense of wellbeing with secure access to the individual private apartments and many of the on-site facilities, with access to the on-site centre manager (not care manager) who represents SOHA and the Order of St. John Manager.
No.9 offers a modern and well equipped kitchen, with hob, oven, extractor, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer, underfloor heating, large Jack and Jill shower room accessible from both the hall and master bedroom, second double bedroom and double glazed windows throughout.
With the convenience of a regular visiting hairdresser, a mobility scooter charging room and a local Co-op only approximately 100m away to support in leading an independent way of life.
The village of Kingston Bagpuize is conveniently situated to the south west of Oxford and has a good range of day-to-day amenities including a Post Office, village store and hairdresser with a regular bus service into Oxford. The area also offers a good selection of public houses and restaurants.
Nearby Abingdon offers a wider range of shopping and leisure facilities, while the historic city of Oxford offers an excellent selection of shopping, leisure and educational amenities.
Kingston Bagpuize, Abingdon, OX13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station7.5 miles
About the agent
We are a leading firm of independent estate agents helping people on the move in Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire - selling modern and period homes throughout the region's most sought-after towns and villages. With offices in Faringdon, Cirencester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Nailsworth and Tetbury, our clients enjoy extensive marketing across our branch network coupled with award winning customer service.
We also have a London office, ensuring yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FAR210284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop, Faringdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.