South Parade, Morley, Leeds
- Fabulous four bedroom detached accommodation
- One bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Original features with high ceilings
- Ensuite & utility room
- Close proximity to Morley Town Centre
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this FABULOUS FOUR bedroom DETACHED accommodation with a ONE BEDROOM LOWER GROUND FLOOR FLAT, situated within close proximity to MORLEY TOWN CENTRE. The property benefits from original features and high ceilings, ENCLOSED LAWNED GARDEN and PARKING.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this FABULOUS, CHARACTERFUL FOUR bedroom DETACHED accommodation, with a ONE bedroom LOWER GROUND FLOOR FLAT, perfect FAMILY HOME with those having teenagers or family members living together. The property has OFF ROAD PARKING, LAWNED REAR GARDEN and many ORIGINAL FEATURES with HIGH CELINGS and a GRAND ENTRANCE. The accommodation comprises of: Entrance porch, entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen open with dining room, utility room, shower room and to the first floor is four bedrooms, ensuite and house bathroom. The property also has a ONE bedroom GROUND FLLOR FLAT that comprises of: Living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and hallway. Situated within close proximity to Morley Town Centre and having GOOD ACCESS to MOTORWAY LINKS and within close proximity to GOOD SCHOOLS.
Lower Ground Floor
Kitchen 11' 8" x 5' ( 3.56m x 1.52m )
Has a fitted kitchen with sink and drainer, work surfaces, electric oven and hob, space for fridge freezer and washing machine.
A Jacuzzi bath, low level flush WC, vanity sink unit, chrome heated towel rail.
Living Room 18' 10" x 13' 7" ( 5.74m x 4.14m )
Two double glazed windows, electric fire, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 14' 7" x 11' 8" ( 4.45m x 3.56m )
Gas central heating radiator.
Grand entrance with decorative pillars, tiled flooring, stained glass windows, door to the front and door leading through to the spacious hallway.
Spacious entrance hall with original ornate ceiling and a large arched stained glass window. Access to the living room, dining room, kitchen and second dining room, staircase leading to the first floor landing and door leading to the rear porch which has a storage cupboard and stairs leading to the lower ground floor apartment.
Living Room 19' 5" into bay x 13' ( 5.92m into bay x 3.96m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, fireplace and gas central heating radiator.
Dining Room 16' 8" x 18' 8" into bay ( 5.08m x 5.69m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to the side, gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 16' 7" x 12' 7" ( 5.05m x 3.84m )
Has a fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complementary work surfaces over, incorporating sink and drainer, integrated oven, grill and microwave, integrated dishwasher, central island with a wine cooler, hob and extractor hood over, two double glazed windows to the rear and access through to the utility room. Open with the dining area.
Dining Room 17' 3" into bay x 13' 9" ( 5.26m into bay x 4.19m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, paneled wall, gas central heating radiator, decorative ceiling, white wash floor boards, open through to the kitchen.
Utility Room 9' 11" x 5' 9" ( 3.02m x 1.75m )
Sink and drainer, space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Access through to the shower room.
Shower cubicle, low level flush WC, wash hand basin. Doors leading into the utility room and dining room.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the rear and door leading out to the balcony. Access to all four bedrooms and the house bathroom.
Bedroom One 19' 3" x 13' 1" ( 5.87m x 3.99m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, feature fireplace, gas central heating radiator and ensuite facilities.
A fabulous walk-in glass block shower with tiled walls and floor, shower, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 14' 1" ( 4.47m x 4.29m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, feature fireplace and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 12' 4" ( 4.09m x 3.76m )
Two double glazed windows to the side, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 2" x 10' 2" ( 4.01m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
A four piece bathroom suite comprising of shower cubicle, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls to all visible areas, double glazed window to the side.
Private entrance leading to the driveway, allowing plenty of parking, walled gated house with electric shutters to the rear and an enclosed lawned garden with paved seating area, perfect space for entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
South Parade, Morley, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Morley Station0.4 miles
- Cottingley Station1.6 miles
- Batley Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Morley William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Morley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY108781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.