Grosvenor Place, Bath, Somerset, BA1
- Stunning Views
- Light Filled One Bedroom Apartment
- Period Features
- Fantastic Location
- Georgian Property
- There is currently a lovely tenant in situ on a 12 month contract ending 12/22.
The main living area has as beautiful feature fireplace and is light filled from its generous French windows. With space for separate sitting and dining areas and easy access into the kitchen, the room has an open plan feel. The kitchen has wall and base units, a handy breakfast bar, electric oven with hob, space for a fridge/freezer and washer/dryer, there is a generous sky light beaming lashings of natural light into the room .
The property benefits from a good size double bedroom with built in storage and is completed with a neutral bathroom, comprising lavatory, basin and shower over bath.
There is currently a lovely tenant in situ on a 12 month contract ending 12/22.
Grosvenor Place is an elegant Grade II listed Georgian terrace, formerly part of The Gateway to Bath and known for its splendid architecture. The property is within a one mile easy level walk to the Bath city centre and with the excellent local amenities in Larkhall Village minutes away, which include a good primary and secondary school, a church, a delicatessen, a national chain supermarket, an organic butchers, café and gourmet take away, a doctors practice and pharmacy along with an independent theatre and community centre.
The World Heritage City of Bath offers an excellent array of chain and independent shopping, a fine selection of restaurants, cafes and wine bars and many cultural activities which include a well-respected international music and literary festival, the newly refurbished One Royal Crescent and Holburne Museum's and many pre-London shows at The Theatre Royal. World class sporting facilities are available at the nearby Bath Rugby and Cricket Clubs and at Bath University.
Grosvenor Place, Bath, Somerset, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station1.3 miles
- Oldfield Park Station1.9 miles
- Freshford Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Hunter French Estate Agents were formed in 2005 by Stephen Hunter and Karen Dumine both of whom had been working in corporate Estate Agency since 1996 and 1988 respectively.
With a real passion for people and property, we have been selling houses in cities, towns and villages across Somerset, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire since 2005 with strategically placed branches in Bath, Corsham, Devizes, Frome, Tetbury, Bruton and most recent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HFB731GP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.