Auchencairn Place, Monifieth, Dundee, DD5
- Well Presented Terraced Villa
- Sought After Location
- Close To Local Schooling And Amenities
- Bright Lounge With Open Outlook
- Well Appointed Kitchen/Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Easily Maintained Gardens
We are delighted to present to the market this well presented elevated Terraced Villa located in this ever popular residential pocket within Monifieth.
The property is located close to local schooling, amenities, transport routes and major road links to surrounding areas.
This property will appeal to many purchasers including professionals, families and first time buyer alike.
The accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, bright spacious Lounge with open outlooks, stylish well appointed Kitchen/Dining Room with cream matt wall and base units, contrasting work top surfaces, breakfast bar, tiled splash back, feature lighting, and integrated appliances to include hob, cooker hood, double oven/grill, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Patio doors from the dining area lead to the enclosed garden.
To the first floor there are three Bedrooms, Bedroom one with open views and fitted mirror wardrobes, modern Shower Room with corner shower unit, wash hand basin and w.c. with vanity storage.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing.
The garden to the rear is easily maintained with paved patio and drying area.
A wooden hut provides handy external storage.
To the front the garden is laid to lawn and steps to side lead to the entrance.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
To view visit or download the App.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Auchencairn Place, Monifieth, Dundee, DD5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Balmossie Station0.5 miles
- Monifieth Station0.7 miles
- Broughty Ferry Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1258418-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.