Albert Terrace, Bath, Somerset, BA2
- Characterful Victorian property
- 2 bedrooms
- Quiet location
- Off-street parking (rented privately)
- Proximity to many excellent amenities
- Ideal first time purchase
- Rear kitchen extension
- Open plan sitting / dining room
- Easy access to bus and rail services
- Close to the Two Tunnels cycle / foot path
Albert Terrace benefits from proximity to many excellent local amenities. Lidl supermarket and M&S Foodhall are both close by on Lower Bristol Road, as well as Costa Coffee. Other local shops, cafes, restaurants, and bars can be found on the excellent Moorland Road and Chelsea Road, both within easy walking distance. The award winning Royal Oak public house is 5 min walk away. Linear Park and the Two Tunnels foot / cycle path provides pleasant walking routes both towards Bristol and out to beautiful countryside surrounding Bath. There is a regular bus services to and from the city centre with stops close by on Lower Bristol Road. Oldfield Park station provides a link to Bath Spa and Bristol Temple Meads. The A4 is easily accessible and leads out towards Bristol.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. Buyers are advised to check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
For your information, the Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Surveyor and or Solicitor.
The Agent has not had sight of the title documents, so references to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may, in some cases, be available by separate negotiation.
Albert Terrace, Bath, Somerset, BA2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station0.3 miles
- Bath Spa Station1.3 miles
- Freshford Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Nash & Co is an independent professional and dynamic estate agent operating from Chelsea Road in the heart of the world heritage city of Bath.
Duncan Nash heads up the team that prides itself on providing a genuinely personal service. Integrity and reliability for both buyers and sellers are its watchwords. Duncan Nash has been in the property business for nearly thirty years working in both London & Bath and has a depth of experience in the local market.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nash & Co, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.