Sotheron Road, Watford
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- NEWLY REFURBISHED
- TWO BEDROOM HOUSE
- NEW KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- CLOSE TO WATFORD JUNCTION
- SHORT WALK INTO WATFORD TOWN CENTRE
- PERMIT PARKING
- GOOD SIZE PATIO GARDEN
- AVAILABLE NOW!
This property has just had a new kitchen and a new bathroom fitted. The property is comprised of an entrance hallway, living room, dining room with doors leading onto the patio garden, kitchen and downstairs bathroom. On the first floor you have two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and newly laid carpets.
The property offers permit parking, double glazing and gas central heating.
Ideal for working professionals needing to be close to Watford Junction station.
Unfurnished and available now!
Sotheron Road, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford Junction Station0.3 miles
- Watford High Street Station0.5 miles
- Watford Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Warren Anthony’s success has been built upon a blend of superb customer service and a reputation second to none. Established in Watford in 2002 this vibrant team of estate agents with a combined local experience of over 75 years have an unrivalled passion for both Selling and Renting a wide range of properties.
A Partner run business, with a superb office location in the heart of Watford, our experienced team aim to suit all of our clients needs with maximum effort and professionalism a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102580002073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.