Bays Farm Court, Longford, UB7 0DZ
- Let type:
- Long term
- Immaculate 1 Bedroom Flat
- Convenient Location
- Superb Fitted Kitchen Area
- Shower Room
- Residents Parking
- Well Kept Communal Grounds
- EPC Rating D
- Available Immediately
This clean and tidy property features an open plan lounge with superb fitted kitchen area with all appliances and a double bedroom with door to a quality fitted shower room.
This second floor flat also benefits from double glazed windows, numbered residents parking, entryphone system and well kept communal grounds.
Communal entrance with entryphone system and carpeted stairs to upper floors.
Wood laminate flooring, Entry phone system
Open plan lounge/ Kitchen
17' 0'' x 12' 1'' (5.2m x 3.7m)
Wood laminate flooring, T.V. point. Kitchen area to include fitted wall and base units with worktops to include a single drainer sink unit, hob, extractor fan hood, electric oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine and part tiled walls. Double glazed window overlooking communal gardens.
5' 2'' x 4' 11'' (1.6m x 1.5m)
Ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan. Three-piece shower room suite to include a fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, hand basin, low level W.C.
9' 6'' x 12' 1'' (2.9m x 3.7m)
Wood laminate flooring. Double glazed window to front aspect.
Well kept communal grounds
Numbered residents and visitors parking areas.
Longford is a district of the London Borough of Hillingdon, on the north western perimeter of London Heathrow Airport. Longford village is a linear development astride the original Bath Road and as such close to the M25/ M4 motorway networks with the newer Junction 14 of the M25 for Terminal 5 airport roads only.
There are several hotels, a McDonalds fast food restaurant and a petrol service station just on the outskirts of the Village and two Public Houses within the Village centre.
The area is characterized by an historic village core and similar-sized green buffer zones and much of the land surrounding the village of Longford is within the Metropolitan Green Belt.
Many of its buildings are included in the Longford Village Conservation Area which includes seven listed buildings. An old building, Yeomans, which has been subdivided into three flats is listed. Other listed buildings include Longford Cottage, Queen River Cottage and adjoining Willow Tree Cottage and
Bays Farm Court, Longford, UB7 0DZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heathrow Terminal 5 Station0.8 miles
- Heathrow Express Terminals 1, 2 & 3 Station1.5 miles
- London Heathrow Airport Terminals 1, 2 & 3 Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Established in 1947 Charrison Davis are the area’s leading independent Estate Agent and have now been selling and letting properties for 72 years.
Now owned by Director Brian Bailey ANAEA MARLA. We are the only company to have 3 offices in the immediate area so are able to offer our clients “ Multiple Agency Service for a Sole Agency Fee” . Our commitment in achieving our Customers the best possible price in a timescale that suits them is paramount.
We are a company that you can t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 400217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charrison Davis, Harlington, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.